End of Life Care
End of life care should be several things, compassionate, cost effective, holistic and effective. There are usually a number of people involved in the care of people at the end of their life and it can be a difficult process to be part of.
This course will provide you with information about what to expect, how to handle some of the emotions associated with this time, and working with the other professionals involved in end of life care.
|Course||Modules||Name||Pass % Required|
|End of Life Care||1||End Of Life Care||70|
|End of Life Care||2||Feelings And Emotions||70|
|End of Life Care||3||Patterns Of Dying||70|
|End of Life Care||4||The Dying Process||70|
|End of Life Care||5||Support And Aftercare||70|
- Recommended System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 2Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player 10+
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
- Our approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and distributed under licence.
Duration: 25 minutes
(Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).